Saturday, January 31, 2009

Family in Vallejo? -- Visit Children's Wonderland


These sunny winter days are getting a little scary. I mean, I could have worn shorts and flip-flops to the park today. Soluna and I went to celebrate her cousin Erica's 2nd Birthday at Children's Wonderland in Vallejo. We have had family living in Vallejo for YEARS and had never even heard of this park. It is the perfect place for tots and Soluna loved it. There are different themed play areas: sand pit with dinosaurs, tea party slide, swing sets, traditional playground, train playground and firetruck area. Soluna personally loved the sand pit, she got to watch the older kids build forts to stop the running water. She jumped right in and was a dirty mess! But she was so happy.

Other things to know: free street parking. lots of picnic tables. $2 for admission but free for babies under 2. would be a great place to have a birthday party!
I forgot my camera, but my cousin said she would email me them. So pics to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they must have renovated the place, because we were always scared to go here...